Sunday, February 15, 2009

Cadillac vs General Motors? Repair and maintenance?

Cadillac Repair
 


I have a question that is probably pretty stupid, but please be kind in your answers. I want to know if Cadillacs are more expensive to buy parts for and have serviced then GM, because there's this 1993 Cadillac Deville that I fell in love with and can probably afford if I scrimp and pinch, but if the maintenance and repairs are much more expensive than other cars, then I can't get it. Can anyone give me some information on this?
LOL sorry, I guess I really showed my bottom on this question. Thanks for the info! And I learned something today! But what you are saying is that it shouldn't be more costly to take care of than any other car, except for certain parts?

Oh, and do I have to go to a special mechanic for service or will any mechanic do?

No comments:

Post a Comment